- Gateway Procurement System Log in - Note: We have noticed some problems with Gateway when using Safari web browser. Please use Firefox or Chrome for best results.
- Gateway Training - UCSB Procurement Services training, FAQs, resources, and troubleshooting.
- UCSB Business & Financial Services - Procurement Services
- Chemical Engineering Reimbursement Request Form - Use this form for submitting receipts for general reimbursements. (Travel or Entertainment/Food see sections below)
- FedEx/UPS Information Form - Use this form to submit information for outgoing FedEx or UPS shipments.
- Domestic Travel Reimbursement Worksheet - The Domestic Travel Reimbursement worksheet should be used by the traveler to compile reimbursable travel expenses while traveling within or to the United States.
- Foreign Travel Reimbursement Worksheet - The Foreign Travel Reimbursement worksheet should be used by the traveler to compile reimbursable travel expenses while traveling outside of the United States.
- Chemical Engineering Travel Reimbursement Justification Worksheet - This form should be filled out and accompany the Travel Reimbursement Worksheet if the funding source reimbursement is being requested from did not have travel previously budgeted.
- Connexxus - Online travel booking system available to UC employees that provides discounted rates on car rentals, hotels, and airfare.
- Connexxus Web Portal
- Car rentals with Hertz, National and Enterprise are automatically booked at UC-contracted rates, insurance coverage included.
- Direct billing - Airfare can be directly charged to UCSB when using Connexxus.
- All travel booked through the Connexxus system is automatically registered with UC’s Business Travel Insurance plan.(EXCEPT for Southwest Air)
- UC Travel Insurance - Required registration for UC Travel Insurance for travel outside of California.
- International Flights - Fly America Act - Federal law requiring travelers using federal funds, including NSF, to use American air carriers or carries in countries who have negotiated and "Open Skies Agreement".
- Travel Advances, Car Rentals & Travel Packages - Info regarding Travel Advances, Car Rentals, and Travel Packages outside Connexxus.
- UCSB Business & Financial Services - Travel
- Chemical Engineering Entertainment Reimbursement Worksheet - Form used when requesting reimbursement for entertainment expenses.
- Declaration of Missing Evidence Form - Form to be used when requesting reimbursement for an expense that the receipt or other evidence can not be provided.
- UCSB Business & Financial Services - Entertainment
Employment Forms & Information
- New Hire Forms - W-2, I-9, UC Oath/Patent Agreement, Direct Deposit.
- W-2 and Direct Deposit Info - Information on obtaining W-2s and modifying payroll direct deposit via UC At Your Service.
- UCSB Business & Financial Services - Payroll
- UCnet - University of California system website with information on all aspects of employment at University of California.
- Visa Information - UCSB Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) information page about obtaining a visa to work, attend school or visit UCSB.
- UC At Your Service - University of California website for personal employee information including benefits enrollments, retirement plans, W-2 and more.
- UCSB Benefits Office
- Postdoctoral Scholar Benefits - UCSB Website with information about Postdoctoral Scholar Benefits.
- Garnett-Powers - Postdoctoral Scholars Benefits Provider.