Do you have a building issue?
Contact the Building Maintenance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Building Maintenance Notification Form.
The UCSB Chemical Engineering Department is committed to provide guidelines and information to maintain safe and healthy daily operations at UCSB. In compliance with this commitment, it is the department's objective to inform faculty, staff, and students of potential workplace and environmental hazards and of their responsibility in preventing and minimizing such hazards. Moreover, the Department reaffirms its role in the development and dissemination of emergency operation procedures.
In conclusion, as a department, we believe that safety awareness and cautious habits will safeguard a healthy, and improved work environment, and that the distribution and adherence of health and safety information is the first step towards this goal.
- Building Maintenance Notification Form - Use this form to notify Chemical Engineering staff of Non-Emergency general maintenance needed. In an emergency please dial 911.
Health & Safety Resources
- UCSB Environmental Health & Safety - website of the EH&S office
- Lab Safety & Chemical Hygiene - EH&S website for laboratory supervisors, includes responsibilities for safety and environmental compliance, personal protective equipment, chemical hygiene plan, safety data sheets, and more
- UCSB Emergency - emergency preparedness website
- Hazard Reporting Form - Injury and illness prevention program anonymous reporting form
- Incident Reporting/Workers Comp Reporting - Information on submitting workers comp incedent reports
Campus Emergency Information
- UCSB Information Hotline: (805) 893-8000
- Environmental Health & Safety 24-hour Hotline: (805) 893-3194
- Facilities Management: (805) 893-2661, after hours: x3446
- CSO Escort Service: (805) 893-2000
- Police, Non-emergency: (805) 893-3446
- Police, Emergency: 911 or on-campus, dial 9 then 911
- Radio: KCSB FM 91.9
- Television: KEYT Channel 3